Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Register for Connect -- early

After less than one business week, Connect is already at 20% of capacity for registration. Although the deadline isn't until October 8, if you're interested in attending, I suggest you register sooner rather than later.

I took a peek at the list of those who've registered and found some familiar names, but since I haven't asked permission I won't mention them. There are educators from South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida, as well as PR pros from Atlanta and Athens. I can't wait to meet them all!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?