Monday, August 13, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been blogging for 16 months now, and for the first time, I'VE BEEN TAGGED! Most everyone else, as far as I can tell, considers it a burden to take part in these silly memes. Me, I'm thrilled. I'm off the bench and in the game. Thanks, Kelli and Nedra. :-P

8 Random Facts
  1. I own a baseball signed by Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Steve Avery, and Kent Mercker -- the starting pitchers of the 1995 World Champion Atlanta Braves. And I still have the ticket stubs to games 1 and 2. (I also saw Bob Horner hit 4 homers in a game in 1986).
  2. I adore Audrey Hepburn and watched all but two of her movies in one summer (couldn't find 'em).
  3. I used to be a foster parent for dogs and still support Athens Canine Rescue.
  4. I love R.E.M. and once "accidently" touched Michael Stipe's back at a film festival here in Athens. I've seen them all in person around town and in concert in 3 states.
  5. I have a ticket to the NCAA gymnastics championships next year (how 'bout them Gymdogs!?!).
  6. I own a single share in the Green Bay Packers. I have attended shareholder meetings on the glorious (not frozen) tundra of Lambeau Field. But I've never seen a game there.
  7. I was president of my sorority and had big '80s hair.
  8. I will read anything.

Now I get to tag a few people. No surprise, they're other PR educators: Kaye Sweetser, Tim Penning, Bill Sledzik, Les Potter, Gary Schlee, Ross Monaghan, Fernanda Grimaldi, and Lauren Vargas.

Labels:


Comments:
Due to accidentally scrolling down too far in my feed reader I thought your 8 things here was part of a post by Robert French.

I was really surprised to learn about his love for Audrey Hepburn, but that was nothing compared to hearing he was the president of his sorority...
 
Well, Robert has very eclectic interests. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?