Thursday, July 19, 2007

AEJMC presentations on Arthur W. Page

I've been working on a book about Arthur Page off and on for a number of years, and now that my daughter is safely ensconced in full-time daycare, I'm back at it. I wrote two papers on Page that have been accepted for presentation at the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication meeting in Washington, D.C., in August. I've prepared slide shows on both, so if anybody out there has a burning interest in Mr. Page, have at it (FYI students: no, you can't cite these slide shows as academic sources).

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?