Monday, September 25, 2006

It IS a small blogosphere after all

So there I was, skimming through the headlines on my aggregator over the weekend, when I come across a Media Orchard post quoting a former student of mine, now teaching at another Georgia college.

Matt Duffy's blog was one of the first that I read, so I guess you could say he helped to introduce me to the blogosphere. I haven't heard from him in a while and didn't even know he's getting paid to teach (as opposed to teaching me about blogging for free). One of the real joys of my job is having successful students. It's good to know Matt's doing well.

I've read about how small the blogosphere can be, but this is the first time I've seen it in action.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?